Cenveo is a value-driven company. Next to Safety, Integrity is our most important core value. At this website, we intend to provide you with key information about our corporate governance policies. These policies provide a framework for the proper operation of our company, consistent with our shareholders' best interests and the requirements of the law to ensure the integrity of our actions, especially those of our directors, executive officers and financial officers.
Ensuring that our financial statements fairly reflect the results of our operations is of paramount importance to us. We have always been diligent in maintaining compliance with our established financial accounting policies, which are consistent with requirements of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). We are committed to providing financial information that is timely, complete, relevant, accurate and transparent.
Our Board and management are committed to diligently exercising their oversight responsibilities throughout the company, managing our affairs consistent with the highest principles of business ethics, and exceeding the corporate governance requirements of both federal law and the New York Stock Exchange.
The steps we have taken to fulfill this commitment include:
- Currently, only two Board members, our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and our President, are employed by the Company. The other five Board members are independent of the Company and its management.
- All members of the Board's Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and Nominating and Governance Committee are independent from management.
- The Audit Committee of our Board has established policies consistent with the newly enacted corporate reform laws for auditor independence
- Grant Thornton, our independent accountants, report directly to the Audit Committee.
- The independent members of the Board meet regularly without the presence of management.
- Our Board has adopted Corporate Governance Guidelines which regulate the operation of the Board and its members conduct. These Guidelines are available on this website.
- The charters of our Audit, Compensation and Human Resources, and Governance and Nominating Board committees clearly establish their respective roles and responsibilities and are available on this website.
- We have a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics which includes a conflict of interest policy to ensure that corporate decisions are made by persons who do not have a financial interest in the outcome separate from their interest as company officials. This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics is available on this website.
- All our employees are subject to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and at the time of their employment must affirm in writing their agreement to comply with it.
- We have an ethics office with a hot line available to all employees to facilitate anonymous reporting of any questionable activities and a written policy that protects whistleblowers.
- Through our internal audit control function, we monitor compliance with our financial policies and practices over critical areas. These include internal controls, financial accounting and reporting, fiduciary accountability, and safeguarding of our corporate assets. Our internal audit group reports regularly to our Audit Committee without management present.
We are dedicated to ensuring that we maintain high standards of financial accounting and reporting and ethical business conduct. We have the highest confidence in our people, who are objective in their responsibilities and operate under the highest level of ethical standards. Your confidence is important to us.